Sunday, May 15, 2011

Annnnd.... we're back!

To quote a long-lost rock singer: "School's out for-ever!"  I found out on Friday that my final case study/thesis paper was accepted, I have passed my final class and I have my Masters degree.  It's been a long, tough three years and I admit that there were times when I thought I would never finish, and times when all I wanted to do was quit, but I made it through and now I have three more letters after my name.  The best part about it is that now I can concentrate on photography.  I went to day to one of the local antique stores and bought a couple of old picture frames which I'm hoping to use to display some of my work at a local arts center.  The theme is "Rhymes with Orange" and I'm thinking of using one or two of these. 






No comments:

Post a Comment