Sunday, April 17, 2011

Two months later....

Okay, now that grad school is "almost" over (yee-ha!!), it's time to get this blog on the road.  I've been collecting photographs from all over the Bay Area since January, and I really want to use this blog to showcase some of what I've learned.  So, with a nod to Lily Hydrangea, the Long Island (NY) Daily Photographer, here's my plan for the rest of the year and maybe beyond.

Mondays - skywatch
Tuesdays - flora
Wednesdays - shadows and reflections
Thursdays - fauna
Fridays - colors of the rainbow
Saturdays - local colors and flavors
Sundays - whatever I feel like

So, since today is Sunday and I can post whatever I want, I choose a self-portrait of sorts, with a little help from our own Pandora, the wonder guide dog.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment