Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday reflections

Every Sunday morning we have this routine.  We go somewhere for breakfast, then we gas up the car, then we go to the supermarket.  Pandora, who usually loves to get out and do things and go places, dislikes the supermarket intensely because the floors are very slippery and she has trouble keeping her legs under her.  Not the best situation for a guide dog.  I took this a couple of weeks ago when I was waiting to pick up a couple of lattes from Peet's.  I was scanning the bakery case for Cake Wrecks (you know, just in case!) and I happened to turn around and there she was, sprawled out on the floor and looking very unhappy!  She's a little braver about it now, but secretly I think she wishes she could just stay in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment